Latest School Events Events
- Break Up for the end of the Spring Term03Apr2020
3:15 pm - 3:30 pm @ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
- Easter Holidays06Apr2020
- School opens for Summer Term20Apr2020
8:45 am - 9:00 am @ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
Are you interested in training to be a teacher?
Are you looking for Online Safety Advice?
Welcome to Our School
It is with great pleasure that we extend a very warm welcome to St Teresa's.
We are a Catholic Primary School and as such we believe that the ethos of our school must, in all aspects, reflect the teachings of Christ in the Gospels. Indeed, Our aim is to provide a high quality Christian Education based upon the teachings of Christ in the Gospels, where each individual can live life to the full; love like Jesus, learn from every opportunity and grow together in faith.
We hope that you enjoy looking through our website and sharing many of the special events and moments that take place in our school. Should you require any further information, or you would like to visit our school then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. C.M. Rigby
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Henry Stanley Haskins
COVID-19 Update - Information for Children attending school
27th March 2020
For those parents/carers who are critical workers and require childcare:
We currently offer.
- School is open for from 8.30am until 4pm.
- Please drop off and pick up children from the main school entrance.
Each day, please ensure your child comes to school with:
- A filled water bottle.
- A waterproof coat.
- Hand gel labelled with their name, if you have any.
- Hand cream labelled with their name.
- A healthy snack as there will be not toast and milk available.
- Children should wear their own clothes that are suitable for sport.
- A spare pair of trainers.
Please be reassured that the additional cleaning provision that has been in place recently will continue during this period.
As in recent days, the same health advice regarding the virus applies during this period. Please follow the link for current advice: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you all for your continued support, consideration and kind messages. Remember we are here - get in touch if you need us.
with kind regards
Mrs. C. M. Rigby
- We are delighted to inform parents/carers that the West Lancs Sports Partnership have funded our school membership to the Les Mills Born to Move platform. This resource can be used to help keep our children active during the day.
- As churches are closed, there is information on Archdiocese of Liverpool website about streaming of live masses. Please see the link below.
- While we cannot gather in person, we can still come together as a community through prayer. Join CAFOD online at 10am GMT on Sunday for a virtual children's liturgy of the word.
- Good afternoon everyone! We hope you are enjoying the sunshine and getting some fresh air during your time at home. Can you believe we have managed a week already?