Latest School Events Events
- Parent's Evening15Oct2019
3:30 pm - 7:30 pm @ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
- Pick Up and Pray Y116Oct2019
3:00 pm - 3:15 pm @ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
- Parent's Afternoon17Oct2019
1:30 pm - 3:15 pm @ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
Class Teacher Vacancy
Temporary part-time post (maternity cover) from January 2020
The Governing Body of St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated team to teach Year Three (Monday and Tuesday) and Year Two (Wednesday).
For more information please click on the links below.
Are you interested in training to be a teacher?
Are you looking for Online Safety Advice?
Welcome to Our School
It is with great pleasure that we extend a very warm welcome to St Teresa's.
We are a Catholic Primary School and as such we believe that the ethos of our school must, in all aspects, reflect the teachings of Christ in the Gospels. Indeed, Our aim is to provide a high quality Christian Education based upon the teachings of Christ in the Gospels, where each individual can live life to the full; love like Jesus, learn from every opportunity and grow together in faith.
We hope that you enjoy looking through our website and sharing many of the special events and moments that take place in our school. Should you require any further information, or you would like to visit our school then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. C.M. Rigby
Rise above the little things. John Burroughs
Whole School Theatre Trip
- On Monday 28th October between 3.30pm and 5pm we are hosting an Open Evening for prospective new parents/carers.
- On Monday 25th November 2019, at 6.00pm in the school hall, there will be a meeting for Year Two parents/carers.
- PACT training will take place for the parent/carers of children in pre-school on Wednesday 16th October at 6pm in the school hall.
- Intra Health will be visiting school, on 14th October 2019 to administer the flu vaccination to all children who have consented in Years Reception to Year 6.
- Parents/carers of children in Year One are invited to the next Pick Up and Pray Collective Worship on Wednesday 16th October at 3pm.