Latest School Events Events
- Leaver's Mass19Jul2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am @ St Teresa's Catholic Church
- School closes for the Summer Holiday19Jul2019
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
- Teacher Training Day22Jul2019
@ St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
Curriculum Survey 2019
Level 1 Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Please click the links below for more information regarding the teaching assistant vacancy.
Are you interested in training to be a teacher?
Are you looking for Online Safety Advice?
Welcome to Our School
It is with great pleasure that we extend a very warm welcome to St Teresa's.
We are a Catholic Primary School and as such we believe that the ethos of our school must, in all aspects, reflect the teachings of Christ in the Gospels. Indeed, Our aim is to provide a high quality Christian Education based upon the teachings of Christ in the Gospels, where each individual can live life to the full; love like Jesus, learn from every opportunity and grow together in faith.
We hope that you enjoy looking through our website and sharing many of the special events and moments that take place in our school. Should you require any further information, or you would like to visit our school then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. C.M. Rigby
At the end of the game, pawns and kings go back into the same box. Italian Proverb
Our Summer Challenge
- School closes for the summer holidays on Friday 19th July at 3.15pm.
- Please may we take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support and good wishes over the last academic year. It is a sacred privilege and a great honour to serve the children and families of St Teresa’s School as Headteacher.
- The DOVES would like to challenge all members of our school community to look after our environment this summer.
- Following on from the information published in an earlier newsletter regarding funding in schools, children in KS2 (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6) will be required to bring their own set of stationery to school for use in class.
- A survey has been added to the home page of the school website regarding our school curriculum. Please take the time to offer your views.